- Choose clothes made from cotton. Avoid tight clothing, made from nylon, polyester, or wool.
- Use additional footwear that can absorb sweat, and frequently changing socks.
- Choose shoes that have air cavities, so the foot can breathe.
- Bathe regularly and pat dry with good body.
- Use a powder that is recommended by a physician, if on the face using baby powder.
- Avoid foods that are too spicy. Beverages containing caffeine or alcohol can also make sweat.
- Consult a doctor. For proper treatment you should consult your doctor. Usually the doctor will provide specific antiperspirant.
- Besides the commonly suggested alternative doctors are:
- Consumption of drugs such as anticholinergic that reduces hyperhidrosis in about two weeks. However, these drugs have side effects such as constipation, dry mouth, dizziness, and so forth.
- Another way is to inject a toxin that blocks botolinum nerves that trigger sweat glands. This injection is usually within a period of 6-7 months.
- Iontophoresis, which gives the flow of electrical current into the body so that the sweat glands can be blocked.
- Surgery, by releasing the sweat glands. This procedure is only done in rare cases.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
8 Solutions to Overcome Excessive Sweating
8 Solutions to overcome excessive sweating. Sweating is one way the body to cool down the body and moisturizes the skin. However, if the sweat that comes out too much and be fair, you need to find the best solution so as not to interfere with this condition called hyperhidrosis.